If you’re considering moving into a smaller home, here are some great questions to answer:
• Which rooms do you use the least in your home? Which ones do you use the most?
• Do you need a big garage, or could you use less space – and less clutter?
• Which areas in your home are used the least? Which are used the most?
• Where in your home do you spend the most time when you’re awake?
• What about your home do you consider irreplaceable, and what is more of a luxury?
Knowing what you’re willing to live with (or without!) is a good start to determining whether downsizing is right for you.
As your local RE/MAX agents, we’re available to help you find a house that fits you perfectly. Call us today.